burn hormonal belly fat

Lose Fat Fast with These 7 Strategies

Looking to lose fat fast?  Then you need to implement several strategies simultaneously or results will plateau and stall.  Ready to get started?

#1.  Eat Foods That Naturally Burn Fat & Kill Cravings

A healthy diet always helps you lose weight and keep it off.  However, some foods naturally burn fat and fight cravings, such as:

  • Almonds help build muscle and fight cravings
  • Chili peppers boost metabolic rate so you burn more calories”
  • Grapefruit reduce insulin levels and improve metabolism
  • Green tea boosts metabolism to induce thermogenesis and burn calories
  • Beans and Legumes burn fat and help build lean muscle mass

#2.  Intermittent Fasting

According to Dr. Deborah Wexler, an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, “There is evidence to suggest that the circadian rhythm fasting approach, where meals are restricted to an eight to 10-hour period of the daytime, is effective,”.  

To make intermittent fasting more effective, be sure to follow these tips:

  1.  Avoid sugars and refined grains and focus instead on fruits, lentils, beans, whole grains and lean proteins.
  2.   Absolutely no snacking as it can spike insulin levels and lead to cravings.
  3.   Try to create a tight time window to eat like 7 am to 3 pm or maybe 10 am to 6 pm.  And, definitely avoid late night snacking or meals.

#3.  Use Low Carb Recipes and Diet

Carbohydrates cause massive spikes to insulin levels which in turn increase cravings.  Plus, the body tends to store carbs as fat instead.  So, you really want to use low-carb recipes and severely restrict your intake.  Now of course, many of our favorite sugary snacks are carbs so completely restricting them is impossible.  But, with some delicious low-carb recipes and disciplined intermittent fasting, you can break your addiction and lose fat fast!

#4.  Build Lean Muscle Mass

burn fat fast by adding lean muscle mass
One way to burn fat fast is to build lean muscle mass so your body burns more calories at rest.

With nothing more than a dumbbell and a solid weekly commitment, you can build lean muscle mass.  Lean muscle burns a lot more calories at rest than fat cells.  Plus, the added physical activity also burns more calories and makes it more likely your body will burn fat for the extra energy.  Just 2 30-minute sessions each week help build lean muscle mass and help you burn fat much faster than diet alone.

#5.  Eat Foods High In Protein

Protein helps build lean muscle mass quickly.  Plus, protein doesn’t tend to cause the severe spikes in insulin levels like carbohydrates.  Some high-protein foods to make a part of your weekly diet are:

  • Eggs
  • Chicken Breast
  • Oats
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Brocolli
  • Lean Beef
  • Tuna
  • Quinoa
  • Ezekiel Bread
  • Pumpkin Seeds

Sometimes, the best fat burner can literally be what you eat naturally.  Plus, you don’t need to add in foods that you dislike as there are plenty of lean protein foods out there to suit just about any taste!

#6.  Aerobic Exercise

Simply walking a few minutes each day does wonders for both your heart and overall health.  You need not join a gym or buy an expensive treadmill.  Plus, you don’t need to commit to this every day.  Even twice a week dramatically boosts caloric burn, improves cardiovascular health, and makes it much easier to lose fat fast when combined with other strategies listed above.

#7.  Use Appetite Suppressants that Target Metabolic Hormones

You want to avoid appetite suppressants made with stimulants at all costs.  They actually harm your health and will do nothing more than help you lose some water weight.

The most effective appetite suppressants actually target your hormones.  Specifically, they should target your metabolic hormones.  Metabolic hormones control your metabolism, cravings, energy levels, and even how much food you need to eat to feel satiated.  When we age, these vital hormones can become unbalanced especially if we eat an unhealthy diet.

Appetite suppressants that target the metabolic hormones are most effective because they help reduce appetite and cravings naturally.

Tetrogen is formulated to rebalance your metabolic hormones in about 2-3 weeks.  Once your metabolic hormones are rebalanced, cravings disappear, your portion sizes decrease, and your energy levels increase significantly.  Then, you can still eat the foods you love 20% of the time while eating healthy the other 80% of the time and still lose fat fast and keep it off!

 

 

 

 


One Reply to “7 Best Ways to Lose Fat Fast”

  1. Hello, I have loved all the information you have shared on this occasion, I will follow your recommendations and I will combine it with this option that I currently apply.
    Thank you again!

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *