Salmon is one type of fatty fish that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which help naturally reduce inflammation.

This recipe is both delicious and helps keep your metabolic hormones in balance so you can continue burning fat and reach your target weight. Don’t worry: No need to count calories here because this one-pan dish is low in carbs and rich in protein. So without further delay, here is this delicious fat-burning recipe for a meal that is 100% hormone friendly!Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4Hormone Friendly Ingredients You’ll Need• Brown onions (2 in quantity and cut them into small wedges)
• Salmon fillets (4 )
• Olive Oil
• Zucchini (courgettes) – 2 to 3
• Black or green olives – 10
• Cherry tomatoes cut in halves – 10
• Chopped garlic cloves – 2
• 2 tablespoons of oregano leaves, fig vino cotto, and fresh chopped parsley each
• Lemon juice (for serving)

Preparation and Cooking Instructions

Step 1:  Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Step 2: Place the onion wedges into an oven-safe baking dish and drizzle with a modest amount of olive oil. Roast onions for about 15 minutes. While waiting, create zucchini spirals using any pasta maker and then set aside in a bowl.

Step 3: Remove the onions from the oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.

Step 4: Next, add in cherry tomatoes, olives, garlic, oregano, parsley and then season with salt and pepper to your taste. Then place the 4 salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and sprinkle on the fig vino cotto.

Step 5: Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, steam the zucchini for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, you can cook these natural fat-burning ingredients in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until warm and tender.

Step 6: Next, divide the zucchini among the serving plates and then top with vegetables and salmon fillet. Lastly, sprinkle on lemon juice and enjoy!

Tetrogen Assurance

At Tetrogen, we are committed to helping you succeed in your weight loss journey, even if you’ve tried everything and are still struggling. So stay tuned: We’re going to be posting more hormone-friendly recipes made with natural fat-burning foods.

All of these recipes are both delicious and nutritious and designed to help you reach the 80/20 Rule and Accelerated Fat Burning. That means we’re going to help you eat healthy 80% of the time with recipes that help your body naturally burn fat and keep your metabolic hormones in balance.

The other 20% of the time? Eat the foods you love (in moderate portions) because we know that any diet that forces you to abandon the foods you love entirely is doomed to failure. However, with Tetrogen Day and Night specifically formulated to help you rebalance your metabolic hormones and burn fat 24 hours a day: You CAN reach the 80/20 Rule without cravings or side effects.


Once you rebalance your metabolic hormones, you will naturally achieve Accelerated Fat Burning and notice these effects:
1. Portion Sizes Gradually Reduce (you will feel fuller faster, so your caloric intake gradually reduces)
2. Food Cravings Disappear (so you snack less, have fewer insulin spikes, and your caloric intake reduces)
3. Increase in Metabolism Rate and Energy Levels (so you burn more calories and are naturally more active)

Reaching your target weight is a journey, and we are committed to helping you succeed every step of the way. You will succeed with Tetrogen Day and Night while eating the foods you love. 20% of the time while transitioning to eating natural fat-burning foods the other 80% of the time.

It does work, take our 60-Day Challenge and see for yourself. Oh, and enjoy the Baked Salmon and Zucchini Noodles!


Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...

Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!

You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.

    Sidebar banner