Weight loss supplements that help reduce inflammation and rebalance metabolic hormones are the best and most effective for long term weight loss.
Yes, the very best weight loss pills for men target metabolic hormones because they are the root problem. Metabolic hormones including Leptin, Cortisol, and Insulin control cravings, portion size, metabolism rate, and even energy levels. But, before we delve too deeply into the best supplements for men, let’s spend a little time talking about the worst.
Worst Weight Loss Supplements for Men
First, let’s begin with some very specific ingredients that you want to avoid when considering a weight loss supplement
The FDA lists Phenolphthalein as a potential carcinogen. Plus, numerous studies have linked this ingredient in weight loss supplements with increased risk of heart attack and stroke. This ingredient used to be found in what was called the Japanese Weight Loss Pill and subsequently banned. However, it has still found it’s way into weight loss pills on the market today.
The “Brazilian Diet Pill” featured this powerful stimulant along with a form Prozac which created a dangerous “up and down” impact on the nervous system. Causing severe mood swings, the FDA banned the drug but it can still be found online via numerous websites so be sure to avoid it.
The FDA actually monitors sales of Ephedrine carefully and it can require a signature to purchase. That’s because ephedrine is a powerful synthetic stimulant that can be used in the manufacture of methamphetamines. Several athlete deaths have been linked to the drug.
Best Weight Loss Pills for Men
Stimulants only help eliminate water weight. Plus, stimulants unnaturally speed up the body’s metabolism. The best weight loss supplements actually target metabolic hormones to trick the brain into thinking it’s not hungry or full before it normally is.
Specifically, the best weight loss pills for men target the metabolic hormones Leptin and Cortisol. No two metabolic hormones play a larger role in weight loss (and weight gain) than these two. Cortisol controls the metabolism of carbohydrates and fat for fast energy. When out of balance, cortisol triggers cravings for high-fat, sugary snacks that leads to insulin spikes.
Leptin, on the other hand, plays a large role in appetite. When balanced properly, Leptin helps you feel satiated faster. Plus, Leptin also plays a direct role in determing your metabolism rate and how many calories you burn.
If your Leptin or Cortisol levels are out of balance, virtually no diet or exercise will help you lose weight in the long-term. Even starving yourself and strictly reducing caloric intake will lead to a plateau as your body enteres survival mode by lowering metabolism to match new caloric intake levels.
To lose weight long term, the best diet pills for men must help rebalance your metabolic hormones first. Next, you must also make a transition to eating more high protein, low-carb meals along with moderate levels of exercise. Even 2-3 short aerobic exercise per week can dramatically boost caloric burn and help your long term health.
Tetrogen Rebalances Metabolic Hormones and Provides 24/7 Weight Loss Support
Tetrogen is one of the best weight loss pills for men on the market today. With both a Day and Night formulation, Tetrogen provides 24/7 weight loss support. In addition, Tetrogen helps rebalance your metabolic hormones in about 2-3 weeks. Once rebalanced, your cravings naturally disappear, portion sizes decrease, energy levels increase, and your metabolism speeds up. Tetrogen makes it easy to transition to the 80/20 Rule where you can eat the foods you love 20% of the time, eat healthier the other 80% of the time, and maintain long-term consisten weight loss.
Learn more now!
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.