Controlling Cortisol levels help eliminate belly fat faster.
Cortisol is Key If You Want to Eliminate Belly Fat
Cortisol levels play a key role in your quest to eliminate belly fat. Also know as the “stress hormone”, Cortisol levels spike when we become anxious or stressed. With everyone stressed to the max with busy schedules and constantly tied to our cell phones, it’s safe to say that most of us struggle to keep our Cortisol levels in check. Additionally, Cortisol is one of the reasons why your diet or weight loss efforts don’t work.
How Cortisol Plays a Role in Weight Gain
When Cortisol levels spike, it causes your blood sugar levels to become out of balance. In turn, this leads to us craving sugary snacks or comfort foods. Furthermore, the more out of balance your Cortisol levels: The worse the cravings become.
According to Shawn Talbott, MD, a nutritional biochemist:
“More stress=more cortisol=more cravings for junk food=more belly fat.”
In addition to stress, not getting enough sleep and high intensity workouts can also spike Cortisol levels. So, how do you rebalance your Cortisol levels even when you don’t control many of things that cause stress?
Mediation, Yoga, and Activities that Relieve Stress
Stress causes or amplifies a number of bad habits including smoking, drinking, and overeating. The key is to seek out activies you enjoy doing and simulataneously relieve stress. Try performing meditation, yoga, or light exercise like walking or jogging. Additionally, try to make time at the end of the day for low-key activities like reading, listening to music, or even prayer.
How to Rebalance Cortisol Levels
Unfortunately, once your metabolic hormones become unbalanced, the struggle to get them rebalanced can be daunting. Even with relaxing activities, getting a good night’s sleep can be a struggle. And, once you have cravings, getting them back under control can be a nightmare without some help.
Tetrogen Night is formulated to help you rebalance your metabolic hormones, including Cortisol. Made with 4 clinically proven ingredients, Tetrogen Night burns fat and helps rebalance your metabolic hormones in 2-3 weeks (if taken in conjunction with Tetrogen Day). Additionally, Tetrogen Night is formulated with a calibrated dose of Melatonin to ensure you get a good night’s rest.
Rebalancing your Cortisol levels puts you on the path to long-term, sustained weight loss. To eliminate belly fat and keep it off, the stress hormone must be controlled and rebalanced. Tetrogen Night makes it easy to keep your Cortisol levels balanced and achieve the 80/20 rule.
The 80/20 rule means you can eat the foods you love 20% of the time while eating healthy the other 80%. Once you achieve this proper balance, losing weight consistently becomes easy. In addition, you also need to exercise in some capacity 1-2 per week for no more than 20-25 minutes.
Tetrogen provides full weight loss support every step of the way with Community 80/20. This revolutionary program helps you eliminate belly fat fast by providing you with healthy recipes, wellness tips, meal plans, and even the chance to win healthy prizes like smoothie blenders and more.
Ready to learn more?
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.