Fat Burning Supplements

Fat Burning Supplements 101

Fat Burning Supplements
Fat burning supplements typically induce thermogenesis which burns excess calories for heat.

Many fat burning supplements induce thermogenesis which burns calories for heat.  Active ingredients found in many thermogenic supplements include caffeine, green tea, and capsaicin.   Some supplements contain one active ingredient while others use a combination of metabolism boosting ingredients.  But, do they really help you burn fat and maintain long term weight loss?

Unfortunately, getting a clear answer is not easy when it comes to thermogenic supplements.  Effectiveness really depends on a lot of factors, including:

  1.  Active Ingredients
  2.  Formulation
  3.  Current Diet and Lifestyle

So, let’s look at active ingredients first.  Fat burners formulated with caffeine boost adrenaline levels.  Adrenaline is a hormone that tells your fat cells to release fatty acids so they can be used for energy.  In addition, caffeine helps reduce appetite and boost metabolism levels to burn more calories at rest.

Fat burning supplements formulated with Green Tea contain two compounds that help induce thermogenesis:  epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and caffeine.  EGCG enhances the effectiveness of caffeine by slowing down the breakdown of adrenaline which enhances the impact.  In addition, caffeinated green tea supplements can boost overall metabolism by up to 4%.  And, some studies indicate they can increase fat burning by up to 16% for up to 24 hours.

Lastly, supplements formulated with capsaicin have also shown promise in clinical studies.   Capsaicin is derived from chili powder extract.  And, much like caffeine, capsaicin stimulates the release of adrenaline and boosts overall metabolism.  Lastly, capsaicin has proven effective in reducing appetite to ingest fewer calories.

Final Analysis of Thermogenic Supplements

Yes, thermogenic supplements burn fat by boosting adrenaline levels and boosting metabolism rate.  However, a fat burner alone is not enough and results will inevitably plateau.  In fact, the supplements are  not thermogenic focused.  Instead, the best fat burners actually act on your metabolic hormones.

Metabolic hormones control your metabolism, stimulate cravings, tell your body when it’s full, and even when to store energy as fat.  As we grow older, the metabolic hormones tend to be unbalanced.  This imbalance is magnified by eating sugary, starchy comfort foods and other unhealthy habits.  Until the metabolic hormones are rebalanced, no diet or weight loss efforts will succeed in the long term.

Tetrogen Fat Burning Supplement

Tetrogen’s unique formulation includes both burn fat and rebalance your metabolic hormones.  Plus, Tetrogen includes both a Day and Night formulation for 24/7 weight loss support.  Tetrogen Day formulation includes Capsaicin and green tea extract to induce thermogenesis.  And, Tetrogen Day includes 3 other active ingredients that help rebalance the metabolic hormones leptin and cortisol.  Tetrogen Night formulation includes 4 active ingredients to keep late night cravings at bay plus melatonin to ensure you get a good night’s rest and keep your cortisol levels balanced.

Tetrogen works by addressing your body’s underlying problem:  Your metabolic hormones.  Once metabolic hormones rebalance, cravings disappear and portion sizes gradually reduce.  Energy levels also significantly increase along with your activity levels.  With Tetrogen, you gradually transition to a healthier diet and lifestyle.  In fact, eat the foods you love 20% of the time and healthy the other 80% of the time for realistic, long term weight loss success.

Tetrogen also created Community 80/20 to provide free, long-term weight loss support.   Members receive free low-carb fat burning recipes, wellness tips, and are eligible to win prizes that help on the weight loss journey.  Transitioning to a healthier lifestyle helps you succeed with less stress.

 

 

 

 

 


Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *