most popular thermogenic fat burners

The Facts About Appetite Suppressants

Appetite suppressants help curb hunger and in turn lose weight.  The FDA approved suppressants like Liraglutide and Lorcaserin because they really do work.  Liraglutide suppresses hunger by acting on a hormone found in the gut.  And, Lorcaserin suppresses appetite by acting on serotonin and making the brain believe it is full after eating less food than normal.

The FDA approved more suppressants as well and they all have one thing in common:  They act on hormones to “fool” the brain into thinking it’s not hungry or feel full after eating less than normal.  However, over the counter suppressants do not typically target hormones.

Problems with Over The Counter Appetite Suppressants

best appetite suppressants
The best appetite suppressants help rebalance your metabolic hormones so that cravings and appetite are suppressed naturally.

The suppressants you buy in a store or online without a prescription are typically made with stimulants.  Furthermore, these OTC suppressants typically cause more harm than good.  For instance, ephedrine does suppress appetite.  However, several young athletes died after taking ephedrine due to heart problems.

Caffeine is another common ingredient in OTC suppressants.  While less dangerous, caffeine also causes a wide range of negative side effects when ingested in large quantities, including:

  • Insomnia
  • Anxiety
  • Nausea
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Rapid or Elevated Heart Rate

Best OTC Appetite Suppressants for Long Term Weight Loss

Studies reveal that the most effective suppressants act upon your hormones.  And, those suppressants that act on your metabolic hormones specifically work even better.  Your metabolic hormones effectively control your weight.  For example, your metabolic hormones control cravings, how much you need to eat to feel full, and even your metabolism rate itself.

However, as we age, the metabolic hormones tend to become unbalanced.  And, the more unhealthy we eat, the worse the imbalance becomes.  Specifically, the hormones Leptin and Cortisol are most responsible for our problems losing weight.   Until these two critical hormones are rebalanced, it will be impossible to lose weight and keep it off.

Tetrogen Rebalances Metabolic Hormones in 2-3 Weeks

Tetrogen Day and Night rebalance your metabolic hormones naturally and safely in about 2-3 weeks.  And, once rebalanced, cravings disappear, portion sizes decrease, and burning fat becomes much easier.  However, to effectively rebalance your metabolic hormones, it is necessary  to only eat 3 meals per day with no snacks.  Otherwise, your insulin levels spike and it is impossible to rebalance the metabolic hormones.

Unfortunately, appetite suppressants alone are not enough to fully eliminate belly fat.  Even the best weight loss supplements like Tetrogen, while powerful and effective, require a modification in diet and lifestyle for long term weight loss success.

Tetrogen is formulated to help you reach the 80/20 Rule.  You can eat the foods you love 20% of the time and eat healthy the other 80% of the time.  Exercising once or twice per week also greatly helps you lose body fat faster.  Eating healthier foods also improve overall health and wellness.

 

 

 


One Reply to “How Appetite Suppressants Help to Lose Weight in Your Stomach Only”

  1. The mind and the body are part of the same entity. Very often we assume that the actions of the mind are separate from the body, that whatever the mind does, it has no relation with the body and vice versa. However, there are countless examples where we can see the mind and the body working in harmony; when you manipulate the mind the body gets manipulated as well and when you manipulate the body, the mind gets manipulated accordingly. A smile can brighten up your day To give an example, consider the fact that whenever you are upset, perhaps over some personal or even professional issues, for whatever reason you are feeling low spirited, then its effect can be seen on the body as well. You lose your appetite, your face loses its brightness, some people even suffer from illnesses just because they are depressed! While on the other hand, when you are joyful, it is quite evident in your physiology. There is a spring in your step, there is a beautiful smile on your face, your digestive system performs perfectly and everything seems to be working perfectly with your body. This was an example of how the mind affects the body.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *