Action Plan – Week 12 – How to Burn Fat Fast
Congratulations on reaching Week 12. You’ve done it! Over these past three months, you’ve worked hard to adopt new healthier habits. As you’ve probably discovered, old habits are hard to break. Whether you’ve reached your target weight or want to keep going, this week you have something to celebrate. Remember this is not the end, it’s just the beginning of your new healthier lifestyle. So let’s learn how to burn fat fast and reach your target weight!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“The groundwork of all happiness is health”
― Leigh Hunt
You have to congratulate yourself on the effort and hard work that you have put in to break old bad habits and gain new healthy ones. If you have reached your weight and fat loss target, give yourself a pat on the back. If not, give yourself a pat on the back because you will get there very soon.
Learn How to Burn Fat Fast by Putting it All Together
- Your diet should always be protein and vegetable-rich. Go easier on complex carbohydrates. No complex carbs for dinner.
- Portion size, portion size, and portion size! This will not be a problem for you now, because after 12 weeks your body and brain have made adjustments and will demand less amount of food.
- Exercise both aerobic (brisk and hill walking, cycling, jogging, swimming, kayaking, aerobics, dancing- 30 minutes) and anaerobic (body squats, push-ups, body dips, chin-ups, stretching, planks).
- SUGAR IS ENEMY #1. What out for all kinds of sugar especially hidden one, PLEASE READ ALL FOOD LABELS.
- Invest in proper fitness equipment. Good quality walking or running shoes, proper breathable exercise clothing, walking sticks, rubber bands, stretching mats.
- Plan, plan and plan! Prepare your lunch box for you and your family.
- Cravings, comfort eating, and other obstacles will pass, it will be a lot easier from now on.
- Use the table below a guideline for foods to eat and stick on your fridge.
- Occasional fasting is recommended for detox. Discuss it with your family GP. There is a way to prepare your body to commence and finish fasting. It is not good for your weight loss and your health.
Table of Good foods list
- Non-starchy vegetables: Kale, arugula, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, etc.
- Fruits: Berries, apples, pears, citrus fruits, melon, grapes, bananas, etc.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, peas, sweet potatoes, plantains, butternut squash, etc.
- Fish and shellfish: Sea Bass, salmon, cod, clams, shrimp, sardines, trout, oysters, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs are more nutrient-dense than egg whites.
- Poultry and meat: Chicken, turkey, beef, bison, lamb, etc.
- Plant-based protein sources: Tofu, tempeh, plant-based protein powders.
- Whole grains: Oats, brown rice, farro, quinoa, bulgur, barley, millet, etc.
- Legumes: Chickpeas, kidney beans, lentils, black beans and more.
- Healthy fats: Avocados, olive oil, unsweetened coconut, avocado oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Dairy products: Full-fat or reduced-fat plain yogurt, kefir, and full-fat cheeses.
- Seeds, nuts and nut butters: Almonds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, natural peanut butter, almond butter, and tahini.
- Unsweetened plant-based kinds of milk: Coconut, almond, cashew and hemp milk.
- Seasonings: Turmeric, garlic, oregano, rosemary, chili pepper, black pepper, salt, etc.
- Condiments: Apple cider vinegar, salsa, lemon juice, garlic powder, etc.
- Non-calorie beverages: Water, sparkling water, coffee, green tea, etc.
Please listen to the entire video link.
Fitness Tip of the week.
Diet tip of the week.
How did you like Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 12?
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.