Learn how to rid belly fat using these delicious nut biscuits

How to Rid Belly Fat With Subtle Changes to Diet

Breakfast remains the most important meal of the day.  So if you want to know how to rid belly fat naturally, it all starts in the morning.  But, starting the day with sugary doughnuts or cereal can actually trigger cravings later in the day.  Foods high in soluble fiber both help you lose existing belly fat and prevent new fat from forming.  In fact, just 10grams of soluble fiber per day is enough to reduce chances of gaining belly fat by up to 5%.

Nut biscuits contain protein, “good fats” and fiber for the perfect breakfast.  They can be prepped in as little as ten minutes with just 20 minutes baking time.  This recipe helps you make 12 biscuits to provide several breakfasts throughout the week that are delicious and nutritious.  Plus, the recipe includes almonds which help burn fat naturally and build lean muscle mass.

Ingredients

3 1/2 cups almond meal

1/4 cup coconut flour

2 tablespoons desiccated coconut

1/4 cup chopped walnuts

1 1/2 ounces chopped dates

2 3/4 ounces of butter, melted

1 teaspoon vanilla paste

1 tablespoon pear juice concentrate

1 tablespoon honey

1 egg, whisked

chocolate drizzle to give yourself a little treat

Preparation and Cooking

First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Next, line a baking tray with baking paper.

Combine the almond meal, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, walnuts and dates in a bowl and mix.

Next, in a separate bowl, stir together the melted butter with the vanilla, pear juice concentrate and honey.  Then, add to the almond mixture and combine with whisked egg and mix so everything comes together like dough.

Roll small amounts of the dough into flattened balls and place them on the tray.  But, be sure to leave space between each ball.  Then, bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden on the edges.  Finally, add chocolate drizzle if desired for a little extra flavor and delight!

Use This Recipe to Help Transition to 80/20 Rule

If you want to know how to rid belly fat naturally and permanently, you need to make realistic changes to your diet.  Starving yourself or completely avoiding all the foods you love is unrealistic.  Plus, excessive exercise routines can actually be dangerous for your health.

Ideally, you want to make the transition to the 80/20 Rule.  At this point, you eat the foods you love 20% of the time and eat healthy the other 80% of the time.  Plus, you need to add-in moderate aerobic exercise like walking and overall increasing your activity levels.

Tetrogen helps make the transition easy plus rebalances your metabolic hormones.  Metabolic hormones control cravings, how much we need to eat to feel satiated, metabolism rate, and even energy levels.  Additionally, your metabolic hormones being out of balance can literally prevent any diet or exercise program from helping you achieve long term weight loss.

Tetrogen Day & Night provide 24/7 weight loss support and are formulated to help rebalance your metabolic hormones in 2-3 weeks.  Plus, both Day and Night contain 4 active ingredients to help burn fat starting on Day 1.  In addition, Tetrogen created Community 80/20 to provide long term weight loss support.  Membership is free and includes healthy recipes, wellness tips, scientific articles supported by clinical studies and even the chance to win wellness prizes.  Lastly, Community 80/20 provides you with a support system filled with people on the same weight loss journey as you to share your successes and occasional setbacks.

Learn More now!

 

 


Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *