lose belly fat faster by eating healthier
lose belly fat faster by eating healthier
Lose belly fat naturally with this delicious chicken and coleslaw recipe.

Lose Belly Fat and Eat a Delicious Treat

Not only will this delicious meal help you lose belly fat naturally, it’s very healthy.  In fact, this recipe helps control symptoms related to relative estrogen excess including:  fluid retention, weight gain, moodiness, and endometriosis.   How?  Because the cabbage and radish used to make this dish help remove excess estrogen through the liver.   Further, studies suggest these ingredients help reduce the risk of breast cancer as well.

Ready to get started?

You only need 20 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook.  Let’s look at the ingredients used to make this dish.

  • 1 lb. 2 oz. chicken breast
  • 9 1/2 oz. coconut cream
  • 2 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
  • 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
  • 1 cup finely shredded fennel
  • 1/4 cup chopped dill
  • 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsely
  • 2 radishes (julienned)
  • 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds
  • 1 tablespoon toasted buckwheat groats
  • 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds

Preparation and Cooking Instructions

First, place the chicken breast in a saucepan and add coconut cream.  Next, top up with water so the chicken is completely covered with liquid.  Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.  Leave the chicken to rest in the liquid for about 5 minutes and then remove and shred with a fork.

In a separate bowl, combine both types of cabbage with the fennel, dill, and parsely.  Next, toss to combine and then separate into two bowls.  Top with shredded chicken, radish, sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats and pumpkin seeds.  Lastly, season with salt/pepper to taste and add your favorite salad dressing.

The 80/20 Rule and Consistent, Long-Term Weight Loss

Any diet that restricts you to eating healthy 100% of the time is very likely to fail.  In fact, an unrealistic demands like extreme fasting or counting calories will backfire.   Moreover, the same is true of exercise programs that require you to live in a gym or invest $1000’s in expensive machines.

The 80/20 rule provides a realistic map to long-term weight loss success.  In fact, this rule helps you transition to a happier, healthier you without sacrificing all the foods you love.  In fact, you can eat the foods you crave 20% of the time and still lose weight.  The other 80% of the time, however, you really need to eat healthy meals like the one in the recipe above.

Tetrogen helps you transition to the 80/20 rule quickly and without unreasonable demands.  Tetrogen rebalances your metabolic hormones that have derailed all your previous diets and exercise programs.  In fact, it takes just 2-3 weeks in most cases to rebalance your metabolic hormones using Tetrogen Day and Night.  When your metabolic hormones are rebalanced, you will notice a number of changes:

  • Cravings reduce and gradually disappear
  • Portion sizes reduce and you need to eat less to feel satiated
  • Metabolism increases along with energy levels

You can lose belly fat naturally with our healthy recipes while Tetrogen address the underlying problem.  Combined, you can live the 80/20 rule without cravings or negative side effects.

Plus, Tetrogen provides full support to help you reach your weight loss goals.  In fact, our new Community 80/20 provides you with healthy recipes, wellness tips and even chances to win prizes.  Tetrogen provides you with 24/7 weight loss support and finally fixes the underlying problem.  Ready to learn more?

 


One Reply to “Lose Belly Fat with This Delicious Coleslaw & Chicken Recipe”

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *