Welcome to Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 4: Supplements to Burn Belly Fat.
So you crossed another milestone and started to exercise.
How are you feeling? A bit sore, a few aches? This is completely normal because you have engaged muscles that you didn’t know existed! This feeling of soreness makes you feel alive and kicking, kicking strongly! Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 4 is supplements to burn belly fat will help you to continue.
This feeling of soreness makes you feel alive and kicking, kicking strongly!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success.”
― Tamara Taylor
Action Plan – Week 4
If 5 days per week and 30 minutes per day seems too big a task, don’t worry; just motivate yourself to get out 5 days per week and gradually build up each time. This means you will be forming the exercise habit, even if you can’t yet complete the amount of time. The more you do, the more you will want to do.
Muscle memory works in a funny way and very soon when you miss your regular workout you will feel guilty, your body will be missing something… This is a FACT.
Exercise Motivation Checklist.
- Prepare your workout clothing and lay it out the night before near your bed. Set your alarm!
- If you are getting out first thing in the morning, (highly recommended) start with a cup of green tea or coffee with a little honey; the caffeine will give you a boost.
- Listen to some motivational music for about 5 or 10 minutes while you warm up, then go for it.
- In the beginning as your body and mind are getting use to exercise do not overthink what you are going to do, simply get out and start your brisk walk. Practice deep breathing from your diaphragm. Click on the link. https://www.verywellfit.com/breathing-how-to-breathe-when-walking-3435393. It will take you about 10 minutes to settle into a rhythm and you will start feeling better.
- Ask yourself why are you doing this in the first place. Your goal is to get healthy and thinner, right? If you want to lose FAT exercise is a MUST.
- Keep a daily log of your workouts, write everything down, what you felt, what you experienced, record your journey.
- Set some long term goals, by week 6 if you do not miss any days you should be able to manage 5 days a week and 30 minutes or more per day.
- Reward yourself with a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Workplace diet trap.
One of the obstacles on the weight loss journey is the business of day to day: work or business schedule, families, friends, hobbies; the list goes on. We spend nearly half of our day at work. Unexpected events in our daily lives can trap us. If we are tired and hungry we may want to reach for a quick fix…
So planning is essential.
Make sure that you get up early enough and have a healthy, substantial breakfast. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST.
Bring some fruit (berries, apples or a banana) to work for a mid-morning or afternoon snack.
Why do we advocate a 12-week plan? It takes around 90 days to build a new habit.
Fitness Tip of the week.
Use a gadget to record your heart rate during exercise. We recommend for everyone that needs structure and who is tech-savvy to invest in an inexpensive monitor, please click on the link: https://www.verywellfit.com/best-heart-rate-monitor-4157709
Look at all the recipes on offer to help you burn fat faster along with Tetrogen’s supplements.
How did you like Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 4?