The following email swipes include cold emails & autoresponder emails. Multiple proven headlines are provided and emails have been A/B tested for maximum conversions.
High Conversion Rates – Amazing Commissions On A Physical Product
TETROGEN DAY + NIGHT
Fat Burning Supplements
Only dietary supplement on the market that rebalances metabolic hormones to solve the underlying problem that prevents long term weight loss.
Tetrogen Day & Night provide 24/7 fat burning and weight loss support. Tetrogen Day induces thermogenesis and burns fat on day 1. Tetrogen Night fights cravings and has Melatonin to get a good night’s sleep.
Tetrogen created Community 80/20 for full support on the weight loss journey. We provide nutritious recipes, wellness tips, and help people transition to the 80/20 Rule. At that point, they can eat the foods they love 20% of the time while eating healthy the other 80% and still maintain consistent, long-term weight loss.
AMAZING CONVERSION RATES on Cold Traffic from Facebook and Instagram’
- Weight Loss
- Dating & Relationships
- Women’s Health
- Health & Fitness
- Personal Development
Converts on Social Media
Converts on Email
Affiliate Compensation Structure
Standard Affiliate Compensation
- Earn 35% Commission of Front End Sales
- Earn 5% Commission on All Residual Sales
Over 38% of buyers re-order with an average lifetime value of over $620. We have raised prices due to increased demand so average order value will increase significantly. All commissions are paid weekly via Paypal or suitable alternative. Payment is made weekly and to qualify, you need to generate 1-19 sales in the pay period.
Premium Affiliate Compensation
- Earn 50% Commission on All Front End Sales
- Earn 10% Commission on All Residual Sales
Any affiliate who generates 20-29 sales per week qualifies as a Premium Affiliate. No need to upgrade or fill out a special form or application. If you sell more than 20 units in any pay period (Sunday thru Saturday), then you’ll earn 50% commission on all initial sales plus get 10% of residual sales.
Super Affiliate Compensation
- Earn 60% Commission on All Front End Sales
Any affiliate who generates 30 sales per week qualifies as a Super Affiliate. No need to upgrade or fill out a special form or application. If you generate 30+ sales in any pay period (Sunday thru Saturday), then you’ll earn 60% commission on all initial sales. However, if you would prefer the Premium Affiliate compensation, you can opt out and choose that instead for sales in excess of 30. Just contact us within 24 hours of payment date and we will adjust.
Grow With Us and Earn Top Dollar
Just look around at any of our competitor’s and you’ll quickly see why we are so unique and well-positioned for rapid growth. We are the ONLY weight loss supplement that tells customers the truth.
The truth is simple: No diet or weight loss supplement alone can help you lose significant weight and shed fat without changes to your diet and lifestyle. We are 100% transparent about this and it’s backed by virtually every legitimate clinical study on the planet.
Tetrogen doesn’t work overnight because it’s formulated to address the underlying problems that caused someone to gain weight in the first place: Their metabolic hormones. In 2-3 weeks, Tetrogen rebalances the metabolic hormones so that caloric intake naturally reduces while caloric burn naturally increases.
Plus, we have a specially calibrated email marketing system in place that helps our customers succeed and establishes trust. This is why our resale rate and lifetime customer value is so high. We don’t just sell the product and move on. We send out healthy recipes, wellness tips, and motivational emails to ensure customers get the most out of our product and truly succeed on their weight loss journey.
We even created a special Community 80/20. This program is designed to help our customers transition to an 80/20 diet. Meaning, once the metabolic hormones are rebalanced, you can eat the foods you love 20% of the time while eating healthy the other 80% of the time and still maintain consistent weight loss. Our product is clinically proven, our support is unrivaled, and it really works without causing anyone to starve, eat bland foods, or deny them the foods they love completely.
And if we are generating over 3% conversion rate off of paid traffic sources, just imagine what you can do with a warm audience of followers or email list members. Our top Super Affiliate generates a conversion rate over 12% off of her Instagram followers.
Ready to join a winning team and earn great commissions while selling a legitimate and proven weight loss solution?