The BMI or Body Mass Index is commonly used to determine if someone is overweight, underweight, healthy, and obese.
Why BMI Matters to Long Term Weight Loss
The top fat burning supplements improve BMI numbers for long term weight loss success. Simply stated, BMI or Body Mass Index, is a calculation used to determine if someone is overweight, underweight, average weight or obese. The BMI applies to both men and women. Unfortunately, BMI provides an estimated number based upon your height and weight. People scoring below 18.5 are considered underweight while anyone scoring 30 or higher are considered obese. So, the BMI does not directly measure body fat which is really the best metric to assess overall health as it pertains to weight.
See the BMI table below to assess where you are on the index.
Key: Under 18.5 = Underweight
18.5 – 24.5 = Normal
25 – 29.9 = Overweight
Over 30 = Obese
Essentially, if your BMI is above 18.5 and below 25, you are good. Anything above 25 indicates you may be overweight. However, the BMI does not account for muscle mass so someone could be perfectly healthy with a BMI of say 28 if they work out. Plus, people over 65 should not use the BMI to assess health or need to lose/gain weight either.
However, if you are 18-64, then the BMI should be dropping if you are maintaining consistent weight loss. The amount the BMI drops varies depending on your height and current weight. Shorter people will tend to see faster drops for every 10 lbs. of weight loss than their taller counterparts.
Typically, the BMI score will drop 1-2 points every 4-5 weeks if you are losing around 2 pounds per week, which is considered safe and healthy. Any more than that and you may incur increased health risks and are likely using stimulants or potentially harmful appetite suppressants.
Top Fat Burning Supplements Target Metabolic Hormones
Unfortunately, most people fail to realize how much they are fighting their own bodies when trying to lose weight. In many cases, the root cause of excess weight stems from an imbalance in their metabolic hormones. Specifically, if the metabolic hormones Cortisol and Leptin are out of balance, then you’ll have the following issues:
- Intense cravings especially late at night
- Need to eat more to feel satiated
- Low energy levels
- Slower metabolism so more food gets stored as fat
Tetrogen Rebalances Metabolic Hormones for Long Term Weight Loss
Tetrogen is one of the top fat burning supplements because it rebalances your metabolic hormones. This way, you burn fat by naturally reducing caloric intake and increasing caloric burn. The process takes 2-3 weeks typically and may take longer depending on:
- The amount of weight you are looking to lose
- Your current and past eating habits
- If you consume more than 3 meals per day plus snacks
With Tetrogen Day & Night, you rebalance your metabolic hormones first and then the weight comes off naturally. Plus, Tetrogen includes Lipofuel that induces Thermogenesis to start burning fat on day one. Tetrogen Night helps you rest with a specially calibrated dose of melatonin and helps fight late night cravings. Tetrogen helps you naturally transition to a healthier diet and lifestyle. Eat the foods you love 20% of the time while eating healthy the other 80% of the time for long-term weight loss success.
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.