Welcome to Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 5 – top rated weight loss supplements. You are on a roll!!
We have discussed in great detail the role food has as an important component to your diet and weight loss, however liquids are just as important. Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 5 – top rated weight loss supplements is going to help you more.
We need to consume 2-3 liters of liquids per day and the liquids that we choose to consume could be the making or breaking of your weight loss journey.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”
Action Plan – Week 5
The following drinks are absolutely NO GO!
Both for weight loss and health reasons.
1. All flavored, sugary drinks and juices made from concentrate that have a shelf life.
2. Cranberry Juice Cocktail ( 25 grams of Sugar)
3. Sunny D ( mixture of water, high fructose corn syrup-Enemy#1, juice concentrate, canola oil, and chemicals).
4. Sweet teas.
5. Lattes, Cappuccinos, Flavoured Coffees.
6. Sodas- all
To see more detailed information for the above list, click on https://www.eatthis.com/worst-drinks-on-planet/
What should you drink on Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 5?
- Water, water, water.
- Green, Black, Ginger Teas.
- Coffee (no sugar) in moderation ( daily allowance is around 240 ml cup of coffee around 2 cups or 100mg of caffeine)
- Water infused with lemon and elderflower or ginger.
- Water with a half a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice. *
* A powerful combination of this No. 5 drink and TETROGEN NIGHT, may stimulate weight loss, fat burning as well as decrease Insulin levels. Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid and Tetrogen Night contains Lipofuel which is a powerful Fat Burning combination.
Alcohol inhibits weight loss for a number of reasons:
- Firstly, one (1) gr (or ml) of alcohol contains 7 calories, versus 4 calories for 1 gram carbohydrate or protein and 9 calories for 1 gram of fat.
- Alcohol works as a diuretic, so it depletes the body of water, therefore, making it extremely difficult to undertake any type of physical activities.
- As you consume alcohol, the body’s metabolism is focused on processing alcohol and shifts the focus away from fat metabolism.
- Alcohol stimulates appetite and increases cravings.
Warning: if you do want to treat yourself to any alcohol, one glass of red wine with a meal or an occasional gin and tonic, is probably the best of all devils.
Fitness Tip of the week.
Introduce a brisk walk about 20 minutes after dinner (which is your last meal). This will help keep your mind occupied on things other than food.
Did you know that you should be aiming to do around 10,000 steps per day?
How did you like Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 5?
Ready for Week 6? Let’s Go!
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.