WHITE TURKEY CHILI WITH AVOCADO
This WHITE TURKEY CHILI WITH AVOCADO recipe is an easy to follow recipe to help you lose that unwanted fat. It only takes an hour from start to finish and provides 6 to 8 servings.
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 large white onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound ground turkey
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 cups chicken broth
One 15-ounce can corn kernels
One 15-ounce can white beans
1 avocado, diced
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add
the onion and sauté until translucent, 6 to 8 minutes. Add
the garlic and continue to cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
2. Add the turkey and cook until browned and fully cooked, 5
to 7 minutes. Add the cumin, coriander, and cayenne,
season with salt and pepper, and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2
3. Stir in the broth. Bring the soup to a simmer over medium
heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until good flavor
develops, 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Stir in the corn and beans, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. To serve, ladle the chili into bowls and top with 1 to 2
tablespoons avocado. Serve immediately.
Want more recipes?
Look at all the recipes on offer to help you burn fat faster along with Tetrogen’s supplements.