1 mug of porridge oats
1 mug of rice milk
1 mug of water
Put all the ingredients into a medium pan and stir together. The porridge is sweeter if you cook it slowly
on a low heat (10-15 minutes). If you don’t have time for this, turn the heat up high, stir regularly and it
should be done when it starts to bubble (about 5 minutes).
Toppings to try
Granola in all its many shapes and forms
Fresh apple and/or banana
Fresh berries – raspberries, blueberries, strawberries
Seeds – pumpkin, sunflower, sesame
Nutritional Benfits Of Key Ingrediants
- Oats are a good source of fiber and can help with weight loss
- They’re also high in protein, which can help build muscle mass
- Oats contain antioxidants, which can protect against disease
- They’re low in sugar and cholesterol-free, making them a healthy choice for breakfast or lunch
- Rice milk is a dairy-free, vegan-friendly alternative to cow’s milk
- It is high in nutrients such as vitamin B12, potassium, and magnesium
- Rice milk is low in fat and cholesterol, making it a healthy choice for people with heart disease or diabetes
- Goji berries are a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect your body from disease
- They’re also high in fiber, which can help keep you regular and improve digestion
- Goji berries are a great source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, C, and B6
- They’ve been shown to boost energy levels and improve overall mood
- Lastly, goji berries are low in calories and make a great snack option for people looking to lose weight or maintain their current weight
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.