how to get rid of lower tummy fat

How to Get Rid of Lower Tummy Fat While Eating Good

Look no further than a recipe book if you want to know how to get rid of lower tummy fat naturally.  Of course, you want to find a recipe book with high protein meals.   Numerous studies suggest that high-protein diets provide a number of health benefits that can help you lose weight naturally, including:

  1. Naturally reduce appetite and caloric intake
  2.  Increases lean muscle mass so you burn more calories at rest
  3.  Reduces cravings and late night snacking
  4.  Boosts metabolism and naturally helps body burn more fat

Lamb provides an excellent source of protein to help you burn belly fat naturally.  Plus, the roasted veggies in this recipe include brussels sprouts that come out sweet and delicious and are great sources of fiber and vitamins A & C.  Also, you can easily create delicious lunches by simply adding some of the roasted lamb to seed crackers.  Lastly, this delicious meal only requires 20 minutes of prep time, cooks in 1 hr. and 15 minutes, and serves 4.

Ingredients

1/2 cup of pitted black olives, coarsely chopped

3 garlic cloves, chopped

2 tablespoons of finely chopped rosemary

2 Tbsp. of thyme leaves

2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil

3 1/2 pounds of lamb leg

1 pound of brussels sprouts halved

4 onions halved

8 carrots halved lengthways

1 tablespoon of dukkah

Preparation and Cooking

First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Next, mix the olives, garlic, rosemary, and thyme with one tablespoon.  Then, just season to taste with salt and pepper.

Put the lamb in a roasting pan and spread the olive and herb mixture over it.  Next, line a baking tray with foil and spread with the chopped vegetables while drizzling a small amount of olive oil over them.

Then, roast the lamb for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium-rare.  Basically, you need to roast the lamb for about 25 minutes per pound.  Additionally, put the vegetables in the oven about 40 minutes before the lamb finishes.

That’s it!  You can freeze and reheat for meals throughout the week as well!

how to get rid of lower tummy fat
You can lose tummy fat while eating delicious, high-protein meals like this roast with veggies.

How to Get Rid of Lower Tummy Fat Faster with Tetrogen

Tetrogen is specially formulated to rebalance your metabolic hormones in about 2-3 weeks.  Your metabolic hormones control your metabolism, cravings, and even determine how much you need to eat to feel satiated.  As we age, the metabolic hormones become unbalanced.  In fact, these vital hormones are the root cause of why all your diets keep failing.

By rebalancing your metabolic hormones, Tetrogen helps you transition to the 80/20 rule.  That means you can eat the foods you love 20% of the time while transitioning to delicious high-protein meals like this roasted lamb and veggies the other 80% of the time.

In fact, with the right recipes and help from Tetrogen, you can burn stubborn belly fat quickly and keep it off!

Learn more now!

 


One Reply to “How to Get Rid of Lower Tummy Fat Naturally With Roasted Lamb”

  1. It is very important to be healthy and maintain a Healthy Life but it is just as important to be happy in your life. Dieting, exercise, this doesn’t have to be hard. When it becomes a struggle to diet and/or exercise, it’s not fun anymore and your happiness in life may deteriorate. If you need to diet, take it slow. Seek out a proper diet that you will lose over a period of time. Exercise is great but if you are just starting, again, take it slow. Too much exercise, when you’re not used to it, can be harmful. We now have greater awareness of our bodies through the sciences, the media, etc. The benefits of a healthy life are obvious to us all. To achieve the healthy life is not done by simply going to your local pharmacy and picking up some drugs. A healthy life and a happy life is a combination of many things acting together. Because of the way our foods are grown and processed today, we need to start with a good, all natural supplement. The next ingredient is eating proper, and in proper portions. And, of course, along with these is proper and limited exercise. It doesn’t just stop with what to do… now comes when to do it. To maintain the healthy life and happy life, you cannot take a nutritional supplement once in a while, eat proper foods now and then, and exercise a couple times a month. This is what people do that always ask the question, “Why am I not losing weight?” Once you start a routine, stay on it. Not for a week or a month, stay on it… period.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *