High Protein Recipes Key to Long Term Weight Loss
If you want to know how to decrease tummy fat naturally, look no further than this delicious open burger recipe. High protein meals stimulate the production of ghrelin which naturally reduces appetite and caloric intake. In a recent study where participates ate a diet of 30% protein, the average caloric intake decreased by 440 calories.
Normally, burgers provide a great source of protein and eating them should be how to decrease tummy fat naturally. Unfortunately, served on white bread (buns) with a side of chips or fries makes them unhealthy “comfort foods”. So today, we’re going to share a healthy recipe that let’s you keep burgers in your diet but in a way that helps you burn tummy fat naturally.
In fact, this recipe delivers the same taste and satisfaction as regular burgers. Instead of unhealthy chips, learn how to substitute in nutritious sweet potato chips. Plus, freeze unused patties for later meals. Prep in just 15 minutes and cook up for delicious and nutritious patties using the recipe below.
1 large sweet potato sliced lengthways about 3/8 in. thick
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 large flat mushrooms
1 1/4 pound of ground round or sirloin
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon of thyme leaves
1 egg whisked
1.5 ounces of baby spinach leaves
1 medium tomato, sliced
Juice from about 1/2 lemon
1 Tbspn crumbled feta cheese
1 avocado, mashed
Preparation and Cooking
First, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay the sweet potato slices on a standard baking tray and drizzle with olive oil or use spray. Next, bake for 30 minutes and reduce temperature to 350 degrees. Then, add mushrooms and then bake for another 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, mix in beef, onion, parsley, thyme, and egg. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste. Next, form 4 patties and then heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to pan and then fry the patties for 3-4 minutes per side.
To serve, place a handful of spinach leaves on 4 plates. Next, stack the sweet potato, mushroom, burger, tomato, and feta. Lastly, top with avocado and enjoy!
Community 80/20 Shows You How to Decrease Tummy Fat and Much More
Our newly launched Community 80/20 helps anyone transition to a healthier diet for long term weight loss success. Filled with delicious and nutritious recipes, wellness tips, and loads of scientific articles, Community 80/20 helps you succeed on your weight loss journey.
In addition, Tetrogen Day and Night are formulated to rebalance your metabolic hormones in just 2-3 weeks. Once rebalanced, you can eat the foods you love 20% of the time and easily transition to healthier diet choices the other 80% of the time. Plus, use the tips and recipes from 80/20 to reach Accelerated Fat burning for even faster results.
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.