Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammation naturally.
How to Burn Fat Naturally with High Protein Recipes
If you want to know how to get rid of belly fat naturally, all you need is the right recipe! Salmon patties contain loads of protein. Studies show that protein can boost metabolic rate by 25-30%. Also, protein increases production of the hormones PYY and GLP-1. These vital hormones help you feel full and satiated faster. Lastly, protein helps reduce levels of ghrelin, or the hunger hormone.
Ideally, you want protein to account about 30% of your total caloric intake to burn belly fat naturally. By doing so, you can cut your caloric intake by as much as 400 calories per day without starving yourself or suffering through cravings.
Ready to make some delicious fat burning salmon patties? Let’s get started! They require just 15 minutes of prep time, cook in 30 minutes, and the recipe serves 4.
2 eggs, whisked
1 sweet potato, coarsely chopped
3/4 cup of quinoa flakes
2 cans of red salmon with bones, drained (7.5 ounces)
1/4 cup chopped dill
1/2 ounce of chopped parsely
Grated zest of one lemon
1/4 cup scallions (finely chopped)
olive oil, for frying
1/2 cup of finely chopped fennel
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
First, add water to a saucepan along with the sweet potato. Boil for about 10 minutes or until soft. Next, drain and mash the potato with a fork and allow it to cool slightly.
In a medium sized bowl, add the salmon, eggs, quinoa flakes, fennel, parsely, scallions, lemon zest and dill. Next, season with salt and pepper and gently mix to combine everything together. Then, form into small “salmon patties” that are roughly the size of the palm of your hand.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Next, fry the patties until they are golden on both sizes like the image below.
Lastly, serve with a fresh green salad and lemon wedges and enjoy!
How to Get Rid of Belly Fat Naturally and Keep It Off
First, you really need to rebalance your metabolic hormones to burn belly fat and keep it off. In addition to controlling cravings, appetite levels, and metabolism, these vital hormones also tell your body when to store fat and when to burn it. Lastly, until they are rebalanced, no diet or exercise program will work and you’ll continue fighting your own body without burning fat consistently.
Tetrogen Day & Night rebalance your metabolic hormones in about 2-3 weeks. Plus, they induce thermogenesis on day one which burns fat for heat. In addition, once your metabolic hormones are rebalance, you will reach Accelerated Fat Burning. In this stage, you can still eat the foods you love 20% and burn fat consistently to finally reach your target weight. However, the other 80% of the time you need to transition to low-carb and high-protein recipes like this delicious one for salmon patties.
Tetrogen helps you make this transition without cravings or starving yourself. We even created Community 80/20 to provide support, nutritious and delicious recipes, wellness tips and more. Tetrogen helps you finally reach your weight loss goals by fixing the underlying problem and providing full support on your entire weight loss journey.
Learn More now.
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.