Action Plan – Week 2 – How to Lose Tummy Weight
Well done! Last week you made the most important transition and successfully completed Week 1. From now on your journey will become increasingly easier. Especially for Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 2 where you’ll learn how to lose tummy weight easily and naturally.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist”
― Gail Sheehy, Author
Action Plan – Week 2 – How to Lose Tummy Weight Naturally
- Try not to consume any food after dinner. Dinner should ideally take place between 18:00-19:00 which helps keep your Leptin levels from spiking.
- Plan out your weekly meals on Sunday night before the week starts. Write out a shopping list. If possible prepare some meals in advance so you do not have to think when you’re tired and hungry.
- Go shopping together with your partner and/or your children, involve them in the process and enjoy yourselves. Families that plan together get healthy together!
- Stick to the Fresh Produce aisles for the majority of your food. This is real food!, Stay away from ready-made and pre-packaged meals. Remember, you can prepare a meal from scratch in only 10-15 minutes. This is about the time takes to heat up a pre-cooked frozen or pre-packaged meal.
- Teach your children to cook healthy meals. Mentor them and give them healthy life-time habits at an early age.
- Week 2 is the ideal time to start engaging in some light physical activities.
Ideally, you need to be aiming at 150 minutes per week, to break it down 5 days per week at 30 minutes per day. However, after a long break from any form of physical activity, please gently ease into it. Don’t be fixated on time, just do things that you enjoy. These positive sensations will reinforce your will, set a new positive habit, reinvigorate and help reduce stress. That in turn helps keep your Cortisol levels lower and helps Tetrogen rebalance your metabolic hormones faster.
- If you love gadgets and really want some daily direction, then download “The couch to 5K” app onto your phone. If you want freedom and variety in your activities, then just get out for a brisk 30 minutes walk, hike, gentle cycle, gardening, even daily chores (washing floors and windows) are all good- JUST MOVE! Remember, eliminating belly fat naturally means burning more calories while also reducing caloric intake. It’s a two-way street.
- Meditation is something that we advocate from your very first day to help reduce fat naturally by lowering Cortisol levels. There are a number of different YouTube channels filled with meditative techniques you can employ. Do it first thing in the morning when you are alone and nobody is around, it will set you up mentally for a positive day.
- Yoga is another activity that we highly recommend because it works very well with your new healthy diet plan. It helps focus your mind and is wonderful for flexibility and easing pain in your joints. It’s a great way to begin an exercise program.
- Remember your fat burning diet plan. It is essential to your success. Follow it to the letter!. Check out our new suggestion for a healthy lunch idea.
- Soups, stews, and casseroles are great dinner meals, as a warm meal gives you a feeling of comfort and fullness. We have attached a list of foods that you should be consuming daily. These foods are a part of the diet plan.
Important Information to learn how to lose tummy weight.
Here are 10 superfoods that you need to incorporate into your diet:
- Berries: Raspberries, blueberries, and blackcurrant
- Apples, preferably Granny Smith
- Seeds: Pumpkin seeds ( especially for men), flaxseed
- Nuts: Pecan, Almonds, and Walnuts
- Oatmeal, Buckwheat, and Quinoa, preferably sprouted.
- Lentils and Beans
- Rocket, Watercress, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus
- Green Tea
- Oily fish: Mackerel, Sardines and Salmon, preferable wild.
Fitness Tip of the week.
Try to perform physical activities first thing in the morning as your body will engage in fat metabolism much quicker because your glycogen levels are lower in the morning.
Diet tip of the week.
If you love your carbs, please look for carbs with low GI ( glycemic index below 55).
Please click on this
Also, look at all the recipes on offer to help you burn fat faster along with Tetrogen’s supplements.
How did you like Tetrogen’s 12-Week Plan – Week 2?
Mike Dorfman is BS in Biochemistry from the University of Colorado. Mike’s has worked as a personal trainer for Gold’s Gym and helped many clients achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.
To health first, weight-loss second. Mike and Tetrogen are here to help you make the transition to the healthier, happier, and thinner you!
SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE WEEKLY EMAILS!
Get brand-new healthy recipes (easy ones), tips 'n tricks, and more...
Bonus: Get discount coupons for our products on a subscription!You will receive one tip per week. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share your information with third parties.